Saturday, November 26, 2011

Very Sad!

As I sat down to prepare for today’s post, I got a text from my lovely daughter asking if she accidentally left her eyelash enhancer in my car when I drove her to school this morning. I replied that I’ll check later and get back to her.

With that done, let me get back to the topic at hand. It seems that there is so much chutzpah in the Arroyo camp. After using her fascist circular against her enemies during her ten year rule of the Philippines, she is now asking the courts to declare such a government action illegal simply because her term has expired and the new government is using it against her.

How low can man get? Now, I know.

Her mug shots are in MugShotsDotCom. I hope we will get to see more after she’s actually sent to the bilibid.

1 comment:

Ashley Monroe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

statcounter

Activism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory