Sunday, May 19, 2013

Learn To Smoke and Calmly Think

While smoking my favorite backwoods cigar, I reflect on the hottest issues of the land and conclude that all this brouhaha over the death of one fisherman is 90% hogwash. 

I agree that every life is sacred but for a country to trample a weaker neighbor in a warlike manner over a still unresolved issue is simply bullying. Let justice be served and punishment be meted to those responsible. However, Taiwan should not impose its own brand of supposedly speedy justice to another country. It should let the courts conduct the trials and if they are not satisfied with the outcome, then they should start thinking of something else. But for them to issue a fellow sovereign state an ultimatum the way they did, I wish that China would claim them back. I thought that Taiwan is the better part of China but it seems that they are not.

No comments:

statcounter

Activism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory