Monday, May 5, 2008

Recommendation of the week


For all the mp3 enthusiasts out there, this one is way too cool!

We all know about Limewire, Imesh, Kazaa and other music sharing sites but this one is the latest toast of the internet world. It functions in a way that is very similar to limewire but my experience says that it facilitates faster downloads. In addition, it also comes with TV, Radio, and Games channels that makes it a more comprehensive tool for most of the things that one needs online. MP3 Rocket is my current choice for free music downloads and more. By the way, don’t get scared by its name. One can search for and download all file types and not just MP3. I’m not really a frequent searcher of things to download but whenever I need one, this software is my current favorite.

No comments:

statcounter

Activism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory